Early Access Drawings for High-Demand Products!
Our new purchase opportunity experience can reserve items for our valued Guests to buy.
MerchPass Early Access Drawings
How does the drawing work?
- Visit the MerchPass entry page (shopDisney.com/merchpass)
- Log in to your Disney Account on shopDisney.com or create a new account if you don’t already have one
- Select the drawings for the item(s) you’d be interested in purchasing if selected
- Click “Submit” to enter the MerchPass event. You will see a confirmation page which serves as confirmation that you have been entered
- On the day of the drawing, look out for an email from shopDisney MerchPass - Early Access Drawing, email@example.com to find out if your entry was selected in a MerchPass drawing. If one or more entries were selected, you will receive an email by the time noted on the MerchPass entry page. If you do not receive an email, you were not selected (but double-check your spam or promotions folders). Check back regularly for other MerchPass events!
- IF YOUR ENTRY WAS SELECTED: The product(s) will be automatically added to your Bag. Log in to your Disney Account on shopDisney.com to complete your purchase by the time designated on the MerchPass entry page. You can use the link in the notification email or simply visit shopDisney.com and log in.
- Please note that automated or programmed methods of entry are prohibited. This includes registering with multiple identities or e-mail addresses, or using any other means to submit multiple entries in violation of the promotion terms.
Can I decide not to purchase if I am selected in a MerchPass drawing?
Yes. You are not required to purchase even if selected in a MerchPass drawing for a purchase opportunity. There are no fees or penalties for deciding not to purchase for any reason. However, to give all interested guests a fair chance to purchase, we recommend that you only enter a MerchPass drawings for products you are actually interested in purchasing.
For MerchPass events with multiple products, can I enter more than one drawings if I’m interested in purchasing multiple products?
Yes, but there is a limit of one (1) entry per person per product. If selected, only one (1) unit of each product can be purchased, up to two (2) units per household across all transactions. To give all interested guests a fair chance to purchase, we recommend that you only enter MerchPass drawings for products you are interested in purchasing. If you enter for the chance to purchase multiple products, each product will have its own drawing and you may be selected in all, some, or none of those drawings.
How will I know if I was selected for the drawing?
If your entry was selected, products will automagically appear in your bag by 5:00 PM PT on the first day of the purchase period. Oh, we will also send you an email too, though you only need to login to the registered account to gain access!
Can I go back to unselect from or add drawings to my entry once submitted?
After submitting your entry, you will not be able to change your drawing selections. You can decide not to purchase a product if your entry is selected in a drawing and you have been given a purchase opportunity.
I was selected in a drawing! How do I complete my purchase?
Simply log in to your Disney Account on shopDisney.com during the purchase window identified on the MerchPass entry page to complete the purchase. You can use the link in the email notifying you that your entry was selected. During the purchase window, your Bag will already have the selected product(s) in it. You may add other items from shopDisney.com to your Bag, but do not remove the MerchPassproducts from your Bag unless you no longer wish to purchase them. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not complete your purchase by the date designated in the MerchPass entry page, you will not be able to purchase the MerchPass product as part of this promotion.
What happens if I am not selected for the drawing?
If your entry is not selected, you will not receive the purchase opportunity for the product. These products may be offered for sale at shopDisney.com and/or in the Disney store at a later date
My entry was selected. Can I transfer the opportunity to purchase to someone else?
No. The opportunity to purchase the product is personal to the selected entrant.
Do I have to live in the U.S. to be able to enter?
Yes, Early Access Drawings are currently available for Guests shopping in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. These products are eligible for shipment to U.S. and Puerto Rico addresses only. We are doing everything we can to ensure that our high-demand items will be released in our Canada Disney stores at some point.
Yes. We recommend that you review these policies disneytermsofuse.com, help.shopdisney.com, and https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com before entering an Early Access Drawing, and refer to the Promotion Terms linked here.
My entry was selected! Will I receive the MerchPass product?
You will receive the MerchPass product after completing your purchase.
Does the price include shipping and taxes?
No. Applicable shipping and taxes will be added onto the designated price at checkout.
When purchasing, can I buy other products and use promotion codes?
Yes, you may add other items from shopDisney.com to your Bag for purchase in the same transaction. You may also enter promotion codes, which are subject to their promotion terms and will be applied to eligible purchases. Please note that certain promotion codes exclude limited edition and limited release products, including MerchPass products, but they may be applied to other eligible items in your transaction.